How can I get an estimate?
How should I prepare my files for print?
What file formats do you accept?
- Adobe PDF – A high quality, print-ready PDF set up with crop marks, bleed and fonts embedded in the document. Images should be CMYK and 300dpi. Logos should be outlined and in the correct PMS color.
- Adobe Creative Suite / QuarkXpress – Include all images files (TIFF, EPS, etc.) any links and profiles, and all screen and printer fonts.
Once my files are ready how do I submit them?
- Upload your print-ready files via our upload form.
- Upload your print-ready files to our FTP site at ftp://ftp.bsqu.com
We can also provide a private FTP site with secure usernames and passwords, if you prefer.
- Deliver your print-ready files on CD to B Squared, 104 W. 29th Street, 7th Floor, New York, NY 10001.
- If the files aren’t too large, simply email them directly to your account manager.
How do I pick which paper to use for my project?
What type of proofs do you provide?
We can provide a PDF or hard copy proof.
Once I approve an estimate and submit my documents, how long will it take to finish my job?
When do you need it? We’re here 24 hours a day. Some projects can be completed same day, but others may take several days depending on their complexity and size. Call us or speak to your account manager to discuss your timeframe.